De Armas : the last dernier Taino
A documentary directed by Santi Zegarra.
- Duration: 52 min
- Director: Santi Zegarra
- Release date: 2001
- Co-production: Santi Zegarra
- Sound: Alberto Crespo Benjamin Laurent Claire-Anne Largeron
- Editing: Françoise Boulègue
- Languages: English français
- Broadcast format: Digital Betacam
- Distribution: Zaradoc
The documentary presents a portrait of the great Cuban artist Jesus Gonzalez de Armas, who lives and works in Paris. His paintings and sculptures find inspiration in Aboriginal culture in the Caribbean, the Tainos.